“Our team is passionate about helping people realize their potential and dedicated to empowering people toward a better tomorrow” -Tara .
“Our team is passionate about helping people realize their potential and dedicated to empowering people toward a better tomorrow” -Tara
MEET DR. TARA TOBIAS
Dr. Tara Tobias is a board-certified neurologic physical therapist and an expert in neurologic rehabilitation. You deserve a specialist who understands neurologic injuries. Still not convinced? No need to worry, call today for a free consultation and let me explain the difference from the physical therapy clinic down the street.
PT, DPT, NCS
Education and Training
CERTIFICATIONS AND POST GRADUATE TRAINING
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Board Certificied Neurologic Physical Therapy Specialist
- LSVT BIG Certification for Parkinsons Disease
- Neuro Integrative Functional Rehabilitation and Habituation (IFRAH) Certification
- Advanced wheelchair skills continuing education
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation I (PNF)
- PNF Gait training
- CPR certified
- 16 years experience treating neurologic conditions in acute care, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient rehabilitation center.
- Instructor: University of Central Florida Doctoral Physical Therapy Program 2014, 2015
- Course: Advanced Neurologic Treatment
The decision to devote my career to neurologic physical therapy came when I met my first patient at an internship in 2002 at Spaulding Rehabilitation in Boston. He was a young man in his late 20’s who had been in a car accident leaving him paralyzed from the neck down. Helping him learn the skills he needed to return to his role as a husband and a father, I realized my passion to help people see beyond their disability, and to believe in their potential to achieve more then they thought was possible.
Living out this purpose is what has fueled me for over a decade to give 110% to each patient finding the right balance of intensity, encouragement, compassion, and empathy. The result continues to exceed my expectations as I have the privelege to witness my patients achieve their goals.
Neurologic Physical Therapy Specialist will be known as a leader in outpatient rehabilitation dedicated to improving the quality of life individuals impacted by neurologic conditions.
To be known nationwide as a leader and pioneer in neurologic rehabilitation
- Provide online resources and patient education
- Add to the body of knowledge in neurologic rehabilitation through ongoing research
- Promote health, wellness, and disease prevention
- Educate the community on neurologic conditions
- Serve the community
Contact us to start living a more confident, pain-free LIFE!
Call now to speak directly to a therapist